Monday, June 25, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

The most original title for a Monday right? Ha....Seriously Mondays are always busy busy busy!! NORMALLY...My mom takes Ruby for a couple hours so I can have some free time  so I can clean and do homework!! By the time Monday gets here it honestly looks like a bomb exploded in every room in my house. Between Ruby and Kevin (not the neatest housemate) things get scattered everywhere as I have a temper tantrum internally. Its hard to concentrate on papers, reading, and test taking when things are not neat, tidy, and smelling good. So generally.....I clean all morning and do h.w. till Ruby comes home! My Ruby free day was rescheduled this week.....so I have diligently cleaned and shut doors so as to keep her from messing it up immediately! :)



Besides being a house terrorist Ruby is a real treat. to be perfectly honest, I never longed to be a mother. Some women want nothing more than to become a mom and truly can't wait for the day to start making babies.....I was not one of them! No...for me it was more of an accident.....but an accident I wouldn't trade for the world. In many ways Ruby saved me....saved me from myself. I won't go into all the details....but it is safe to say my life changed the day Ruby was born and I have never looked back!
The night she was born...all swollen and puffy <3

Ruby now: 14 Months
Loves: eating, going for walks in her race car, carrying a purse, and the beach.
Favorite foods: Berries, Popsicles,broccoli, spinach, and OK she loves everything!
Words: Dada....everyone everything is Dada.
Signs: Thank-you, Please, and More
Dances, blows kisses, and just started wearing shoes!

So my original plan was to introduce my little pop tart and continue on to the RAOK... kind of in her honor, but its something I can do another day.  Because instead I mailed a card(yes the old fashioned way with hand written words and a stamp) to someone who I think just may need to read the words!! Hey.....random acts of kindness don't have to be just for strangers!! Never under-estimate the power of a hand written letter, card, or note. It is a simple gesture that can really make a difference. I won't go into the sudden details that prompted me to send a little love snail mail because I'd like to respect this person's privacy.

But I will say....I am shocked to know that such mean spirited behavior still exists in adults. We are supposed to teach our children to treat others the way they want to be treated.....and most adults themselves need to remember this golden rule!!
Love,
Tatiana



4 comments:

  1. My darling Girl, I love your blog! Keep it up and keep up the good house cleaning! loL Like your Mother and Grandmother, We taughtyou well! Love you Mèm

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, yet another, LOVE!!! You always make me feel good about myself because I raised such an amazing daughter!! TWO actually:-) I didn't charge the same woman for her haircut again today (she changed her mind and wanted it all cut off) and that was my RAOK for yesterday and so I paid for someone's parking today:-)
    Because nice matters!! That's one of my favorite quotes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and quote:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving the blog, Tat!

    ReplyDelete