Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hey everyone....remember me? UGH! It was a little difficult for me to find the time to for posting the past couple of days! We have been staying quite busy/active and to be honest...I'd prefer it that way!! {And before you start wondering...NO NO NO it is not because I am suddenly addicted to the 50 Shades of Grey books. I've only managed to get through 5 chapters! Apparently I am one of the FEW who actually can put it down. :( I've been told to hang in there....that it gets better...so I will finish it.(Eventually) }The computer can be an addicting place especially with Facebook and my new blogging hobby!! I'd like to think I'm doing a pretty good job at the mommy role when there is no time left in the day to dedicate to the computer :) SO I won't be beating myself up if I don't post everyday!


You will be happy to know that although I slacked on my posting....I have not stopped my daily RAOK!  Start from the beginning here

Tuesday evening I got my betty crocker on and baked some chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies. I LOVE to cook and I have become quite good over the past couple years but I have yet to successfully master the baking! I know a lot of  baking is about being technical but I am impatient and I don't have time to let my butter get room temperature before I use it {isn't that what the microwave is for?} WELL....the truth is no! The key to baking is doing it 100% accurately. I've always colored outside the lines a bit...so baking is a challenge! One I will master eventually {hhhhmmmm....30 day baking challenge?}Although it was not the best presentation they weren't bad on flavor!! 
WEDNESDAY: I sent Kevin off to work with a bunch of these little bags of cookies to give to all the secretaries in his office! Although Kevin does not have a secretary of his own.....a lot of the ladies still help him with certain things. Everyone likes to feel appreciated including the secretaries that take care of all the busy work!! I thought it would be a good RAOK AND I could make Kevin participate in it with me! 

THURSDAY: Around the time of Ruby's FIRST birthday {April 17th} we started receiving all kinds of coupons for formulas, 3D ultra sound and new born pictures, and samples of stuff. Only a year late haha!! Ruby doesn't drink formula anymore and I had a $4.00 gift certificate for GERBER. Anyone who has ever been down the formula route knows how expensive it is! I'd flip for a $4.00 discount on that pricey little number!! So I went ahead and taped it onto a shelf in the baby formula aisle at the grocery store! Hopefully that brightens someones day because formula really can add up!!
FRIDAY: I ran to target during our lag time in between the beach and dinner! When I pulled into the parking lot along the side of the building their were carts all up and down the building. Yesterday was also HOT HOT HOT! So I took the liberty of rounding up all the carts and bringing them inside! I hope that helped the person who had to go round up all the strays! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE.....I always put my cart back in correct place and I have a baby with me most of the time!! It's not that hard.... think about it next time you're feeling lazy! The picture only shows three carts but thats cause I'm not techy and don't know how to get a wide angle on my phone! :) I think you get the idea!! I also stopped and gave a man directions to another store when he asked :) 

Today we are off to another "beach day" at the bay so we can launch the jet ski. Although I am a FALL lovin person....I have to say I LOVE how summer time brings so many "family days". I'm not sure what kind of RAOK I will complete today but I'm sure I will figure something out!!
Ruby just came to me with a book in hand {her new obsession} so I'm going to wrap it up and read her a book before the beach!

Until next time,
Tatiana



3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you!! :-) I always bring my carts in too Missy!! How sweet of you to make cookies!! :-) YOu still have to help me with my post being under my name:-) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Well I guess I figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cookies!!! And I ALWAYS bring my cart in too :)

    ReplyDelete